Sunday, September 26, 2010

Not much to report.

Tom weighed himself today and he has gained a little more weight. He can eat a lot of stuff now but it still hurts him to swallow.

I may have told you that we see the Oncologist on Tuesday but we don't see him until Thursday. My mistake. Tom does see the Radiologist on Tuesday. He had his CT Scan on Friday but we won't know the results until this week.

Thanks to Jeanne, Brenda and Tami for the Blog comments. I'll check out those Organic places.

I went to the Whole Foods market in Andover, Mass on Saturday. They do have a lot of organic stuff but it's not all organic so you have to pay attention. It would be nice to have a Trader Joe's or a Whole Foods market closer to home. It would be nice to have a good fresh fish market too. If anybody knows of one, I'm interested.

If any of you saw the evening news today there was a story about families raising back yard chickens for fresh eggs. Guess we are getting back to more folks growing their own food. How great is that?

I don't want to get into politics because I know how dangerous that can be. I just want to comment though that if any of you are listening to the politicians running for office I have yet to hear anyone tell us what their plan is to change things; the economy, the jobless rate, etc. etc. I hear "we will change things". I would like to know how. Maybe I'm just not paying enough attention. I'm not sure how any of us can make a decision on who to vote for if we don't know how anyone plans to change anything. Personally I think if the Democrats and Republicans would spend more time trying to resolve issues rather than spending their energy on who's at fault something might actually get done.

Thanks for continuing to read the Blog. We truly appreciate the time you take to read it, leave your comments, send your e-mails and just be thinking about us. Please continue to keep us in your thoughts and prayers. Thank you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment