Thursday, July 22, 2010

Today's Blog....

Tom is feeling a little better today but the day isn't over yet either. Not that I want to sound cynical but he can be feeling great one minute and horrible the next.

This is something taken from an e-mail my sister sent to me today "I love the blog and it is a perfect way to keep everyone involved and connected. Please thank Sharon again for the idea, Kelly for implementing it, and most of all...you for writing it." Nan is right. Thank's Sharon and Kelly. Your help is most appreciated. I know we've said it before, but one can't say it enough. We love you both.

Tom received a card today from Planning. If anyone reading this Blog has access to the Planning staff please let them know that we can't thank them enough. The comments made both Tom and me cry. In our 39 years of marriage it's only the fourth time I have seen him cry. It was so thoughful. The comments were so touching. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. And when he gets better don't tell him I told you he cried!!

Nothing on the organic stuff today although I have something in the works so you'll be reading something in the future.

Thank you all for reading the Blog and I guess having not much to say is better than reporting a lot of bad stuff.

2 comments:

  1. I read the blog everyday and you know what is funny (well kind of) I cry everyday: if he feels sick I cry, if he feels better, I cry. Strange how that works. Keep the faith, I am
    Love you Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sorry to hear how hard the chemo has been!! glad that it's over and hope Tom gains his strength back very quickly. I couldnt agree more on the organic foods. Market basket has some "almost organic" meats if you are in a hurry-no added hormones, no antibiotics and grass fed or at least vegetable feed (they also carry some true organic veggies and organic meats)..I also highly, highly reccomend vitamins from a company called New Chapter. you can buy them at granite state foods and also the co-op. they are a little pricey but they are organic and they are food based so they dont upset your stomach like synthetic ones because they are made with actual food-not chemicals.

    keep the faith-all of you! I fully expect to see you two back to camping with Mom & Dick next summer

    ReplyDelete