Tuesday, July 20, 2010

For those of you who have wanted to leave comments and have not been able to I have changed the security. You should be able to leave comments now and we encourage you to do so. This is a learning experience for me (thank you Kel).

Let us know if you post a comment and it doesn't show up.

During this experience, I have been more diligent in switching to more (all) organic food and more organic products, soaps, cleaners, paper products, etc. etc. In fact, I purchased Castile soap, good for almost anything, and made some cleaners from it. Our daughter Kelly has been doing this for a while now. There's a lot of reasons for purchasing certified organic foods along with other products. I encourage any of you who are interested, and not doing that yet, to use the internet to gather useful information regarding organic products and reasons for consuming and using them.

We needed some new drinking glasses so I purchased four recyled drinking glasses from Bottlehood.com. They were made from old wine glasses and they are fabulous. For any of you interested, check out the website.

Enough of "other stuff" - back to Tom - which this Blog is actually about. No Chemo today. Radiation this afternoon. We're hoping, with the break in Chemo, that he may gain some weight and strength back.

Again, thank you to all of you who are visiting, e-mailing and checking up on him. I'm not sure you have any idea how much this means to us. We are very grateful. Thank you.

5 comments:

  1. Well let me be the first to finally comment. Way to go Tom. And now that you are offically eating organic, I will be over with some more fun treats. Luv ya Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay mom it is working now. I will be over tomorrow, and will show how to link things on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tom and Sharon,
    Bruce and I are so glad to hear that Tom is doing well on treatment. This will be a nice break for him where he can regain some strength and weight. You are a VERY strong person and attitude and will power will get you through this. Our thoughts are with you all!

    Bruce and Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of you , glad to hear he's doing well. I am sending you an email with some info I found. Love ya both my thoughts and prayers with you all :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh yeah last comment was by me Carla, i forgot to sigh in :)

    ReplyDelete